The new model of our ViolinCase has similar properties as our original model and can be combined with other parts of the Trinity Set, but there are some important changes and improvements.
Here are main new features of the Trinity ViolinCase2:
1. The design is rather different and it looks more like an ”normal”, small violin case.
2. The new, round shape with a waistline and many folds of the surface, make the composite shell even stronger/stiffer.
3. The shape of the head section is better adjusted to the scroll/peg section of a violin and fits easier inside the Trinity SuitCase.
4. The new system with non-glued elastics on both ends makes it easy to exchange them in the future by simply tying new knots, without removing any screws. The knots of head elastics, protected by its tight silicon cups, can be reached from the inside.
You can find replacement elastics in many shops close to you.
5. Full height partition wall around violin’s neck supports and stabilizes the construction even better.
6. There is more space for accessories in the pocket of the new, broader neck section.
With strings, rosin and humidifier/GPS inside the ViolinCase and the music pocket attached, you have all you need in this compact Trinity Tandem.